The Economic Office aims to promote Hungarian export, attract foreign direct investments to Hungary and carry out the economic diplomacy objectives of the country within its consular jurisdiction (Cluj, Sălaj, Timiș, Arad, Bihor, Satu Mare counties).
Our main goal is to support Hungarian small and medium-sized enterprises in developing their foreign trade activities, to which we offer the following services:
- information on the local economic, business and investment climate;
- exploration of potential business partners and business matchmaking;
- promotion and strenghtening of the economic and trade relations between companies from Hungary and Romania;
- obtaining information on a given product, the characteristics of its sales channels and market entry requirements;
- providing information about trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences and other economic events organized within the consular jurisdiction;
- diplomatic representation at high priority events;
- endorsement of the economically significant projects of Hungary through diplomatic channels.
400111, Cluj-Napoca, Sextil Puscariu street no. 7.
Economic Attaché: Andrea TELEGDI
Tel: +40 264 596 300 (9133)